Wednesday, January 23, 2013

"Owl Always Love You" Card



I started out with a card board base for my card and dry brushed it around the edges with acrylic white paint.  The pink paper is from my stash.  I distressed around the edges and used that for the background.  Cut a heart from pink paper and added some Studio G silver glitter glue.  Two buttons layered with a piece of twine tied into a bow.   Swirls I cut from a sizzlet die.  Hand rolled roses.  The picture on white cut with a Martha Stewart heart punch.




The inside was simple.   I cut a red strip of the Valentines paper for the background piece and two pieces of cream color punched with the Martha Stewart heart punch.  I added some squiggly doodles around the edges for interest.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment