Tuesday, July 3, 2012

A Vintage Tag


This is a tag I made using the My Minds Eye Lost and Found Collection for the black and white polka dot background. 


The image was clipart that I downloaded to my computer and printed out.  I used my spellbinders scalloped oval for the shape.   Distressed it with the Ranger Tim Holtz vintage photo distress ink around the edges.  I cut another larger scallop oval and ran it through my crimper,  distressed it, and used it for the matt underneath.  Below the matted image is a layer of pretty eyelet lace from my stash.  I used two each of the pastel green and yellow mulberry hip roses from Wild Orchid Crafts and also two of the golden yellow closed 6mm rose buds.  I bunched them up and tied a string bow and added a little rose I made in the center.


For the bottom I took some glittered black cardstock from Best Occasions and made some rolled roses.   The centers are some of the white stamens from Wild Orchid Crafts.  Below is a layer of cotton lace with a piece of black pearl flower trim.


This is my vintage tag I hope are inspired!

Thanks, 
Tmaecrafter

No comments:

Post a Comment